Shaman King Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaman King Forum

For Shaman King Lovers

Other Fanfiction Rules

ShinjiLover
    ShinjiLover
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Other Fanfiction Rules Empty Other Fanfiction Rules

Post by ShinjiLover Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:43 am

---------
    Table of Contents
    ---------

I. What's Allowed Here?
    II. Ratings
    III. Beta

---------

I. What's Allowed Here?
    Here, we have a wide-variety of fanfiction. Anything ranging from oneshots, to drabbles, to full-fledged fics is allowed here. However, if you chose to write drabbles, and you know you're writing more than two, please keep them all in the same thread. This also applies to chapters. If you seperate your chapters (chapter 1 in one thread and chapter 2 in another), these posts will be deleted and you will get a warning. If you continue to do the same, you will be banned for 2 weeks. If you have not learned your lesson, it will be considered spamming, and you will be perma-banned.

II. Ratings
    G - General Audiences: No violence or swearing, no adult themes. This pertains to people around the age of 10, so keep it appropriate. Anything seen with a G rating that has any swearing, violence, or adult themes will be automatically deleted and the writer will receive a warning.

PG - Parental Guidance: No violence, minimum swearing that does not include the f-bomb, and no adult themes. This pertains to people below 13, so keep it appropriate. Anything seen with a PG that has the f-bomb, violence, or adult themes will be automatically deleted and the writer will receive a warning.

PG-13 - Children Around Age 13: Violence, swearing, death, and non-explicit adult themes. This pertains to people 13 years of age or older. Anything with a PG-13 rating that has explicit adult themes will be automatically deleted and the writer will receive a warning.

R - Restricted: Explicit violence, explicit swearing, death, and explicit adult themes. This pertains to people 18 years of age or older. Anything is allowed in an R rating. Sex scenes, though they should be kept to a minimum, are allowed. Whatever is written here is entirely up to the writer. If you don't like it, don't read it. Anyone who complains will be ignored.

Remember to use common sense when rating a story. If you're unsure of your rating, feel free to ask a mod or an admin to read over your story (the most explicit parts), and they'll give you an appropriate rating. If said mod or admin does not know what to rate the story, take it here.

III. Beta
    Need a beta for your story? If you can't find one by asking around, then see the Beta Readers thread in the Shaman King Fanfiction forum.

---------
    End Notes
    ---------

If you have any questions, ask here or PM me.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:16 pm