Shaman King Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaman King Forum

For Shaman King Lovers

Rules of the Random Chat

ShinjiLover
    ShinjiLover
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

Rules of the Random Chat Empty Rules of the Random Chat

Post by ShinjiLover Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:10 pm

There aren't many things you can't post here. However, the obvious things still stand. This thread is also not for advertisements, as we already have a category for that. When posting here, just remember that SPAM is still something frowned upon and you will receive an infraction or two.

However, you can post up the following:
    What happened during your day
    Stupid things your family does
    Something that happened
    Any dreams you'd like to discuss
    Et cetera.

This is not a thread for forum suggestions. We already have something for that. Anything pertaining to something you've found on the forum (i.e., no <insert thread here> that you'd like), take it to the Suggestions & Comments section.

There is no flaming of another user allowed here, though you are allowed to talk about other users in a polite fashion. Any person that is a user elsewhere (another forum or just a random site) is fair game and you can bash them if you like. Just don't go overboard with it and use common sense; we all have feelings, let's not hurt someone.

Other than the above, just have fun and write about whatever you want that doesn't belong in another forum. If you're not sure of what you should or shouldn't write about, or if you don't think a topic belongs here, please contact me. Thank you.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:59 pm