Shaman King Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaman King Forum

For Shaman King Lovers

[Non-Shaman King] Practicing Descriptions

ShinjiLover
    ShinjiLover
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

[Non-Shaman King] Practicing Descriptions Empty [Non-Shaman King] Practicing Descriptions

Post by ShinjiLover Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:42 pm

Here, I'll put up random descriptions that I've been working on. I've been practicing describing characters and layouts. Tell me what you think, please! =3

Description #1)

The boy had clothes that were clean and nicely kept. His leathery shoes were polished, the sienna laces tied in a kempt bow. They had grown small against his large, thin feet. The school uniform he had to wear was ironed and straight. Black cloth held fast against his skinny frame and average-sized chest. Cotton pants lay a few inches off his calves, but still gave the silhouette of long, thin legs as they tightly held themselves against his lanky thighs. Clashing against the black shirt was a white collar, paired with white-tipped sleeves, which were barely a few shades off of his skin tone. His pale, handsome face was surrounded by dark black hair.

The hair was very short in the back, but thickened and lengthened in the front. His bangs covered most of his forehead, barring a small, triangular piece that leaned more toward the right side. Both ears shown underneath of the neatly combed hair, which contained only two seemingly out-of-place strands of hair that hung down below the back of his skull. Behind them, frames of small silver glasses rested. These glasses obscured his deep, ocean-blue eyes, but did not detract from them. Between them - a small, dainty nose; below that - warm, inviting lips.

Lips such as these hardly ever spoke any impurities, disregarding the occasional swear word tossed at his fellow classmate, with whom friendship was hard to come by. A walk home from school presented the boy with the heat of the summer, causing sweat to drip down his forehead. With slender fingers, he removed his glasses and wiped the sweat off his forehead by using the back of his soft, fair hand. Said fingers were topped off with long clean fingernails, which were obviously kept up well during his free-time. His very broad shoulders seemed tense, as if he had been working a hard job for, at the least, a few months.

Description of:
    Watanuki Kimihiro-kun
    xxxHoLiC

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:59 pm